its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, June 25} And I didnt even get drunk :(
06.06.24
06.06.24,
originally uploaded by Jenna Helen.
So, all in all I thought I looked pretty hot. That photo was taken after I got home (and we all know how I feel about photos about myself), so my hair and makeup were not fresh, but I held up well. It rained the entire night and I was running between my aunt's house and garage, and then making the shot to Karla's party meant that I was out in the rain quite a bit. Dont worry, there was enough hairspray in my hair to keep the curl, you just cant really tell from that angle.

So there is only really one meaningful story from the evening, I was sitting in the garage with my brother and my cousins and one of their boyfriends when I turned and looked and who and just walked in but Gucci girl and her big-lipped friend! The one with the lips was the one that punched drunk guy's girlfriend! I nearly fell out of my seat and took the first available opportunity to call Corrine and tell her my gossip. 'Twas exciting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera