its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, September 29} 100 things
More than a hundred things that you may or may not have known (or wanted to know) about me (in no particular order):

1. I read webcomics more than I do anything else on the internet.
2. You might see me without polish on my toenails, but never without my fingernails painted.
3. I got both my nipples pierced on the same day. I've since taken them out. I might get them done again someday.
4. Im afraid of the dentist.
5. Im a sucker for animated movies, especially claymation.
6. I really enjoy learning Theology, and I have a great interest in the history of Christianity and the Catholic church, but I consider myself an Agnostic. Others might call me an Athiest, they would be wrong.
7. I am afraid of housecats.
8. When Im by myself listening to music, I sing outloud.
9. I prefer Coca Cola over Pepsi, hands down.
10. My favorite pasta is elbow macaroni.
11. I shower and wash my hair every day, no matter what.
12. I have never been on a rollercoaster.
13. If I ever get married, I want to elope to Las Vegas.
14. I am very self consious about my teeth.
15. I dont like ketchup.
16. My favorite color is black. Pink comes a very close second.
17. I cannot put my hands in dishwater.
18. I eat m&ms in order by color.
19. I have a thing for butterflies.
20. I can only sleep with earplugs in.
21. I have a non-sexual pirate fetish.
22. I like guys to have tattoos. Piercings are a bonus as well.
23. I dont like people touching my feet, but I enjoy getting a pedicure.
24. I dont like the taste of beer.
25. I like to drive fast.
26. I wish my breasts were bigger.
27. My feet are small, I only take a size 6-7.
28. Peanuts has been my favorite comic strip since I was about ten.
29. One of the fish in my aquarium has been in my possession since late December of 2000.
30. I can be really lazy when it comes to housework.
31. I dont have the patience for cooking.
32. My due date was June 13th, 1981. I was born 13 days later.
33. Im only about 5'3"
34. I dont like the smell of vanilla.
35. Sour candies are my favorite.
36. I dont like white chocolate.
37. I really enjoy sleeping. I dont do it often enough.
38. I like to do laundry.
39. I have nice hair.
40. I dont like cheesecake. At all.
41. I still have no idea what I want to do with my life.
42. Change is bad.
43. British accents make me swoon. Seriously.
44. I can barbeque pork chops like nobody's business.
45. I enjoy macabre television shows.
46. I do not enjoy gory movies.
47. Earthworms terrify me.
48. I really enjoy reading other people's blogs.
49. I honestly have no real talent.
50. I get cold very easliy.
51. I much prefer to drive, than be a passenger.
52. I do not look good with red lipstick on.
53. I love having my lip pierced.
54. Sometimes its easier to blog things because its like telling everybody and nobody all at once.
55. I really dont like my father.
56. I wish I could have met my mother's parents.
57. I wish I had money to shop with.
58. Cheese is my favorite food.
59. I enjoy going to the movies.
60. I have over five hundred mp3s.
61. I cant see me ever going back to a desktop computer.
62. I am not ready to settle down and have children.
63. I wish my hair was longer.
64. I am not a morning person.
65. I've had asthma since I was six.
66. My fingernails are always kept cut short.
67. I really enjoy peach yogurt.
68. I have a very low alcohol tolerance.
69. I shave my legs once a week. I probably dont need to do it even that often.
70. My dogs are babied.
71. I have never bought an mp3.
72. Hardcore Apple fanatics make my skin crawl.
73. Routine is my friend.
74. I wish I had the time to get a good tan in the summertime.
75. I dont totally hate the winter.
76. I am a Cape Bretoner first, a Nova Scotian second, and a Canadian third. But I love being a Canadian.
77. My father's family is crazy.
78. Im not shy, Im anti-social.
79. I dont really like Jello.
80. Sometimes my eczema gets so bad I scratch until I bleed.
81. I enjoy Mario games.
82. I run like a tard. It might not be nice to say, but its true.
83. I love getting my hair colored.
84. I enjoy gossip!
85. I have no problem calling myself fat.
86. Nine times out of ten Im still getting ready when I should be out the door.
87. I currently hate my job.
88. I am normally barefoot around the house, even in the winter.
89. I dont like to wear shorts.
90. I own one bra that is not padded.
91. I like to read Cosmopolitan magazine.
92. I have never read a Harry Potter book.
93. Serial killers and the criminally insane fascinate me.
94. I like to wear makeup.
95. I hardly ever chew gum.
96. I drink way too much pop.
97. I am afraid of waterslides.
98. I have never been on an airplane.
99. I like watching Oprah.
100. Getting my picture taken makes me uncomfortable.
101. I salivate when I get sexually aroused.
102. In highschool I owned a pair of blue suede hiking boots.
103. I love shaving my legs.
104. Showering is my favorite part of an average day.
105. Going to sleep is my second favorite part of an average day.
106. At McDonald's, I always order the same thing: breakfast burritos from the breakfast menu, and chicken fajitas from the lunch menu.
107. I have a birthmark on my right butt cheek.


3 Comments:


Blogger Marcus said...

Do you read my blog?? And I knew that you hate your job......everyone else on that contract does too...

Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:21:00 a.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

54. Sometimes its easier to blog things because its like telling everybody and nobody all at once.

couldnt say that better myself

and

76. I am a Cape Bretoner first, a Nova Scotian second, and a Canadian third. But I love being a Canadian.

AMEN!

Friday, September 30, 2005 12:38:00 p.m.  


Blogger the Director of Player Personnel said...

21) is too funny
76) is well said
98) i have a fear of flying yet my job puts me on a plane every two weeks

Monday, November 28, 2005 4:22:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera