its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, June 17} And there you have it.
I dont think I could describe last night any better than what Corrine already did, so Im going to copy and paste it here for your enjoyment:
What a night last night was.

We get to hermans at like 11, and Kintyre gets on the stage, the bar is full of Cougars and old men. Fun. Theres this girl that we nickname Pumpkin and shes bustin' it. As we go to the bathroom the first time so I can get some kleenex, we watch this guy vomit in his hands, and continue to walk to the bathroom, classy. Around 12:15am, Steve MacDougall finally gets on stage and Jenna and I move closer, when we get there, theres this guy in a brown cord jacket thats WAY to into the music, quite the show it was. When Gordie gets on, these REALLY fucking drunk girls are right in front of us, dancing and pushing, and I'm ready to lose my mind, but alas I didn't, and then intermission comes.

As we are standing there waiting for intermission to be over, we are dancing and giggling, and theres these 2 guys staring at us, neither of us really look at them, but there they stand. Anyway, after 20 - 25 minutes, one of them comes over and is like whats your name? and I'm like WHY? Hes like umm I'm trying to make conversation, so I tell him, and he shakes my hand, then hes like so do you have a BF or anything? I'm like yeah - I'm engaged and I wave my bling in his face, he shakes my hand again, says its nice to meet me, and walks away. Jenna and I giggle. During the intermission theres also a VERY drunk old man around us, and accross from us theres a drunk guy dancing with a girl, but more about him soon.

When Gordie comes back, we had tried to move away from said drunk girls, who by this time were HAMMERED but they came back, one (the Gucci handbag girl) comes back and is so drunk that everytime Jenna moves away the girl begins to fall over, classy. Then drunk dancing guy comes over, and is literally on top of us, and I'm trying to push him back but it really isn't working, shit. We get used to it, and try to ignore it, towards the end of Sunburn (also the last song of the night) drunk guy drops his drink, Jenna and I whip around to see why, and theres a full on fight between Gucci Girl and Co and the drunk guy, I mean like fist fight. As drunk guys gf tries to hold him back, one of Gucci and co haul off and CRACK her, and then drunk guy hauls off and cracks gucci and co, and we were in the centre of it, we couldn't move, we had the fight behind/beside us, the stage in front where gordie was playing, and then people on the other side. I was waiting for someone to tackle us, as soon as gordie was finshed and the bouncers finally got there (about a minute later) Jenna and I got the fuck outta there, screw that shit.It was the coolest thing EVER. I can't believe the guy was just full out punching gucci and co.

All of this while we were both sober.

BFF4L!


Kim, you missed a great night.


5 Comments:


Blogger Christophe said...

As we go to the bathroom the first time so I can get some kleenex, we watch this guy vomit in his hands, and continue to walk to the bathroom, classy.

My query is this.

What would have been the classy move?

Spew on the floor?

Saturday, June 17, 2006 4:23:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Obviously being able to hold your liquor would have been much classier.

I dont think I would have appreciated fully the events of last night had I been drunk. It was quite the evening.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:03:00 p.m.  


Blogger Christophe said...

Ah yes, but how to you determine how much you can actually hold???

Trial and error my dear.

Trial and error!

Being sober always gives an interesting perspective on an evening.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:32:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

But you're supposed to have honed your drinking skillz before you become legal aged, to avoid puking at the bar. Who can pick up with vomit breath?

Normally I dont like going out to a bar (especially THAT bar) sober, but where it was the two of us who were sober it made it okay.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:25:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

*mopes, whines, and grumbles random potty mouth insults at ei office*

Though rin, your description was a hoot to read.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 1:01:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera