its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, December 2} 05.12.02 x2
OMG Mary's popular today. I've been home just about an hour and already I've answered three calls for her. And these people try and fake me out!

man: Is Mary there?
me: No, sorry sir, you have the wrong number.
man: Are you sure?
me: Yes, sir, Im quite sure.

Grr! There was also an old lady that called and talked to me for five minutes about I dont know what. I really wish I knew Mary's number so that I could refer them there. Its quite frusterating!

On another note, I mentioned already that I did my hair today. Apparently it looks awesome from the back, which obviously is my good side. I got many compliments on it, and it didnt even turn out the way I wanted it to.

Also! My request for wrist support at work has already been through my supervisor and HR and is sitting at Facilities now. My supervisor was hoping that they'd have them today so that I'd get them today, but obviously they had to go and get some. Here's hoping I get something by Monday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera