its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, March 17} So, crying is fun, I guess.
At about 5:00am tomorrow morning, my mother and I will be making the five hour trek so that she can get tests done to check for a blockage in her heart. Tomorrow afternoon is the pre-test thinger, the actual test isnt until 6:30am Wednesday morning. If they find a blockage, they're going to see if they can repair it then and there. I guess if they find something they cant repair right away they'll have to schedule actual surgery I think. Hopefully it wont get to that point, but either way. I'll be stuck in a hospital waiting room five hours from home, alone, and all the worst case scenarios are running through my head making me a wreck. I was doing fine until today, but I suppose it had to hit me at some point. And of course its going to hit me in a way that makes every other little thing that I've been worrying about come up and smack me in the face. I can see fighting with my boyfriend over something that, if I wasnt going away, would be a non issue, but because Im already stressed Im going to make a mountain out of a molehill and start a fight about it. Then again, we haveng fought in a couple of weeks so maybe we're due. Normally I'd be happy about going to the city, but I just cant wait to come home on Thursday.

Im not as strong as I pretend sometimes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera