its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, February 1} Men are jerks.
Despite the fact that I guess we're now "fine", Im not so naive that I think this isnt something that we're going to fight about again. I know this because he refuses to see where he was wrong, and that's perfectly okay because I stood up for myself, and I'll stand up for myself the next time and the time after that. He can try and turn it around and make it my fault as much as he wants, but Im not just going to sit back and quietly resent him, Im not the girl he dated before.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera