its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, January 15} Because I know Im good for something, I just havent found it yet
I tried sleeping, but that was a failure. Pity, since I am rather tired.

Today we're trying this new thing where I go for the grocery order myself, rather than my mother go and then I have to make an extra trip for additional running around. This way, I do all the running around on one day, and then she goes on the regular day with the girls and picks up what we may have run out of. I can see this actually working. Today was rather fun, especially since Corrine accompanied me on my adventures, although she missed the part where I stood in front of the bottle depot with tears streaming down my face (damn wind), or the car ahead of me on the way in who couldnt stay on the road (despite it being lunch time, I vote that he was drunk). Plus, after today I now have a yearlong supply of free maxi pads on a shelf in the freezer room pantry (if we can have a foyer now, we can certainly have a pantry). Go me.

After I finally do sleep, Im going to get up and prepare a pork roast supper in my new electric roasting oven* complete with more veggies than 4 people could possibly eat in a meal. Im even going to cook myself a sweet potato, despite having never attempted to cook those before. At least since Im the only one who likes them, I can say it tastes good no matter what.

*Holy hell that page says I can bake a friggin cake in that contraption. You totally know Im going to do that.


1 Comments:


Blogger So@24 said...

Im not kidding you when I say my mouth literally started to salivate at the end of this entry.

Love your lay out too!

Friday, January 18, 2008 3:53:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera