its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, December 12} How can a fistfight be romantic?
I have yet to decorate for Christmas, but Im perfectly alright with that. In fact, I have a perfectly good excuse, we're renovating. Well, we're just doing the floors over, but it means that we're left to pile all the furniture into one room at a time so there's no possible way to decorate with the house in an uproar. That's fine by me, I loathe Christmas anyway. What I am looking forward to is Marilou's wedding on Saturday. Im ushering it, which means that I have to look my most put together since I'll be the first thing people see when they walk into the church. Well, me and Corrine. She makes great choices, that Marilou. Anyway, so in the midst of renovating, Im also trying to get myself together for the wedding (hair, nails, outfit, etc), plus make myself available to help with any wedding related things. To say Im busy is an understatement. By the time Tuesday rolled around I was so burnt from dealing with all the renovation prep work I just sobbed my way through the afternoon. This was after I sobbed my way through Sunday night, besides fighting with him all weekend.

*sigh*

To make matters worse, the little brown monster was groomed yesterday so she's a bundle of nerves. Poor thing spent all of yesterday and half of today trying to sleep away her haircut, then finally was up and around when I forced her to go outside and pee. She spent two hours this afternoon curled up on my lap, which is probably two hours longer than she's ever spent curled up on my lap. Keep in mind she's eleven years old. Once the house is put back together she'll be fine Im sure. Well, once they get used to the new floors anyway.

So when he got his Wii, he borrowed Super Paper Mario from a friend of his, and he had finished it, and I was almost finished when this person asked for it back, so I got to keep the Wii for a couple of nights to finish the game. I finished it, and I was sad that it was over, BUT I had all his games so I started playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess because he owns it. I got to keep the Wii for a few more days and got pretty far into Zelda before he took the console back. I thought it was the cutest thing ever when I called him the other night and he was playing and he was stuck in a place that I had already passed in the game and he asked me for advice on how to advance. That moment was fleeting though, since pretty soon he'll have passed me in the game since Im too busy to be able to play.

As much as I love looking at sites like Cute Overload and ICHC, I loathe housecats. It hit me the other day when I was looking at pictures of someone's cats on Facebook. Like, Im sorry if you have cats, or are a cat lover, but the animals give me the skeevies. I really cant imagine having one of those creatures crawling around my house. *shudders* Lucky for me I have a severe allergy which I can use to cover up my intense fear. I dont know why Im talking about that, I think Im just killing time until my brother gets home to do my hair, which at this rate he'll be doing all night. At least this time we dont have to worry about getting color on the floor, since the rest of the tile will be getting covered up.

Oh, if you're looking for something catchy to listen to, I strongly suggest Paralyzed by The Used. It makes me want to dance.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera