its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, November 7} My mind's unweaving Maybe its best you leave me alone
He wasnt offended at all that I was under the opinion that he'd have sex with anything that would pay attention to him, but he was appalled that I would think he'd have sex with a certain person who I used to be friends with. I dont know if "amusing" would be the word I'd use, but its certainly odd. I mean, I had heard long ago (from reliable sources of course) that she had tried to pick him up at a bar, and then he confirmed that story a couple of weeks ago when she came into conversation. I had just assumed that he had taken her home that night because I know full well that just because she thought he was an asshole when we were together wouldnt stop her from trying to hook up with him. And, besides thinking that he'd sleep with anyone who just paid attention to him, what better way to get back at me than to have sex with someone he thought I was still friends with? You really can tell how much I thought of him during the breakup. Granted, I only had how he treated me when we were together to go by.

As far as myself and this girl? I really havent talked to her since finding out about that night, which was over a year ago, and I found out only a couple of days afterwards. Part of me kind of felt bad about pretty much writing her off as far as being a friend, because part of me wanted to believe that what I heard was simply rumor, but having it confirmed (without me bringing it into conversation) killed all of that. Its about respect, and there's lines you dont cross. The fact that for a long time before I ended it, she had wanted me to break up with him because she knew how he treated me, and then to go ahead and flirt with him at a bar after the breakup is just one of those lines. I cant be friends with people when there's no respect there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera