its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, November 10} Is that what you call tact? You're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back.
He's been so upset the past couple of days, today I did what any awesome girlfriend would do: I took scantily clad photos of myself with my cell phone and txted them to him. Now he'll have spank material with him wherever he goes! Actually Im pretty proud of myself over it. Every now and then I have these bursts of self esteem, like when I purchased (and wore) a bikini this summer. Maybe its just that I feel more confident in myself the less clothing that I wear. Then again, Im a sexual person, so that might explain it.

Naturally because this season I actually started watching television again, and got into quite a few shows (not just Grey's Anatomy like last year), they had to go and have a writer's strike. While Im somewhat disapointed, all is not lost. I can always go ahead and download past seasons of shows that I failed to watch previously, or were on channels like HBO or Showcase that I dont get. My favorite show to watch right now is Dexter, and I have to download that to watch it anyway. Currently Im redownloading the first season so that he can watch it. I filled him in on the shows so far and he asked me to download the first season for him to get caught up. I have a feeling it might be because I went and got all caught up on Heroes before this season started just so that I could watch it with him.

Guh, I've still got an hour to kill until I can burn my shows. I think I'll curl up with my iPod and listen to some Brand New or The Used.


1 Comments:


Blogger Rinstah said...

i love brand new, particularly that song. it reminds me of ryan. its our rockin' out song.

Sunday, November 11, 2007 1:14:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera