its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, October 12} Lilly Munster aint got nothin on you.
My hair is now black black, save for three blond highlights at the front of my hair, as opposed to being blond all summer. I wasnt sure if I liked it or not originally, because it was such a drastic change, but I've fallen in love with it and realized how much I missed having dark hair. I think I'll keep this a while.

Im actually quite contented these days. Corrine's wedding went off pretty perfectly on the weekend and I think we all had an awesome time. Soon we'll be focusing on Marilou's wedding, which Im also ushering (oooo new dress!) and then we'll all have to find hobbies or something. Maybe we can form a cross-stitching circle! Thats the thing to do these days I do believe.

I've been horny as hell lately and it probably is mostly due to the fact that Im getting near when I should be ovulating, but he and I arent having any issues, plus Im contented in general which all combines to put us on a winning streak. It started last Friday, and although I think it peaked on Saturday, as of last night it wasnt slowing down any. Saturday I was just the right amount of intoxicated to put it over the top (both times), despite it being in the dark*. Actually, now that I think about it, having no lights on put the focus on touching which may have contributed... Nonetheless Sunday morning was just as good, as were both times Wednesday night.

*I've always been a "keep the lights on" kind of girl, despite my body image issues. Well, I prefer the soft glow of a candle, but I rarely perform in the dark.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera