its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, October 14} Am I more than you bargained for yet?
I detected a sense of, dare I say, pride when he was referring to having read my last post. He obviously has no problem with me discussing our sex life in a public forum, not at least while Im saying good things, that is. Nonetheless, we're still on our streak, and I think tonight surpassed last weekend because he used his Mad Skillzā„¢ to bring it to the next level, and Im sure if anyone could hear us they would think he was dismembering me.


1 Comments:


Blogger elysa said...

Hey,
I found you through Bust and I wanted to invite you to join our 20something bloggers group. Info about it is on my blog

Wow I jumped into an interesting conversation I can tell.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 5:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera