its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, September 6} I cant point my finger at the words I should or shouldnt say
Because I wasnt sick enough over the past couple of months, yesterday and today my body decides its going to go ahead and get a cold. Only, technically im not sick yet. The only reason I know that Im getting sick is because I've been so friggin cold the past two days that my muscles ache. Im not just talking slight aches, I mean I can hardly move because my hips/back/shoulders/neck are so sore. This is combined with me shaking because Im so cold. It was so bad tonight that I spent an hour in the bathtub and then got out and put on my cozy flannel winter jammies, and crawled in between my comfy fleece bedsheets with the electric heating pad under my back and my laptop on my lap. I did take two Advil Cold & Sinus, and two extra strength Ibuprofen, and Im feeling alright now except for my neck still being slightly sore, but that should go away once I finally get to sleep.

I wish I would just get sick and get it over with, I hate feeling like this because I get so friggin whiney and cranky. I spent half the day today on the brink of tears for no real reason other than that I felt like shit. Although my brother was nice enough to tell me this afternoon to go back to bed and that he'd take care of supper. He even gave me the heating pad to take downstairs with me. I ended up going back upstairs and helping with supper anyway, but it was nice of him to spend a vacation day doing housework. Especially since he doesnt do anything any other time.

Im not so cold now, so I changed out of my flannels and into summer jammies, but Im keeping the heating pad on low and in the bed with me even though I dont actually sleep on my back. It'll keep my hips from getting sore overnight once the medication wears off.

On another note, Corrine's wedding is a month from today, and her bachelorette party is a very scary week and half away. Time is going by crazy fast, and Im getting all nervous despite not actually being the person getting married. That's me and my empathy again.

I shall sleep now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera