its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, September 16} harder, better, faster, stronger
And all of a sudden the bachelorette is over, and the wedding is three weeks away. As scary as that is, we had a great time last night. Poor Corrine was terrified of what we were going to do to her since every time she asked what was going on we'd tell her something ridiculous like to make sure she brought her health card and a helmet. That part was kinda fun, I mean she should have known better than to think we'd actually let her in on what was going on. It did give us a chance to mess with her head though, which is always fun.

The only downfall of my evening was when I nearly died on a Jello shooter (Jello doesnt belong down your windpipe), but after I threw that up I kept drinking and all was well. I had the most delicious drinks too, Amanda had gotten mango flavored Malibu rum, and while I've never been a rum drinker, this stuff mixed with 7UP pleased my mouth a whole lot. (The Jello incident came after that) At the bar, Jill and Amanda knew one of the bartenders and Jill told him just to make her a drink, so he mixed random liquor with pineapple juice and grenadine and it was the most delicious drink I've had since discovering Killer Kool-Aid at the Event. Anywho, this new fantastic drink was called a Fuck Me Upside Down, so not only was it delicious but it was fun to order too. In the end I had a good buzz on, but I wasnt really drunk. I havent been able to get really drunk since sometime last December which makes me sad.

There are a LOT of photos of Corrine doing dirty things with balloons, and a blow up man which probably wont make it to Facebook, but now that the idea is in your head you can use your own imagination.


2 Comments:


Blogger James said...

It's a dangerous thing letting people use their imaginations on such subjects, especially me! You don't wanna know what that poor blow up man has been going through in my head.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 9:01:00 p.m.  


Blogger Rinstah said...

thanks so much for an amazing bachelorette. You ladies made my night!! I can't believe the wedding is 2 weeks and 6 days. How terrifying!!! Don't forget your sissors and glue gun tuesday night ;)

Sunday, September 16, 2007 11:34:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera