its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, September 18} Fun!
Go to http://www.careercruising.com/. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions. Post the top ten results on your own blog or journal.

And here's my top ten. Amusing, no?
  1. Computer Support Person
  2. Database Developer
  3. Web Developer
  4. Business Systems Analyst
  5. Archaeologist
  6. Veterinary Technician
  7. Film Processor
  8. Office Machine Repairer
  9. Cable Installer and Repairer
  10. Electronics Assembler


3 Comments:


Blogger Christophe said...

I got make up artist.

I'm not even goth!

Economist only came in 8th!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 6:14:00 a.m.  


Blogger Marcus said...

That sounds like skills that most of us at Stream have............

Saturday, September 22, 2007 11:34:00 a.m.  


Blogger Squirk said...

I guess they've cottoned on -- the username and password aren't working anymore. :-(


(either that or I can't type)

Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:17:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera