its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, August 23} You know the words, so sing along for me baby
Tonight we survived our first fight since we started seeing each other again*, which, all things considered is actually pretty good. When you look at all of the baggage from before that we've had to work through to get this far, and our first fight was today, over something unrelated to our previous relationship, I think that's pretty good. Nonetheless, we had a fight, on the worst possible night since tomorrow he has to go out of town for job training. He'll only be gone five days at a time, but distance never proved itself to be good for us, but its not the same relationship, and its different circumstances, so Im trying not to let previous experience dictate how I cope with the next four weeks. But, to have a fight on top of that (not even related to his going away) would have just stress to an already complicated matter.

But, we're good now. We worked it out and we're good. It didnt just end with one of us giving in for the sake of keeping things settled, we fought, and then we talked it out and we're good. And I'll see him again *sigh* next Monday.


*We started going on dates again on April 30th.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera