its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, July 22} ZOMG graphic and rated R!! Do not read if you're uptight!
We broke his penis tonight.

It started innocently enough, I had been somewhat horny throughout the evening, so when Amanda dropped me off I called him to come and pick me up. I figured I'd get all sexified and changed out of my jeans and into a little skirt without panties. When we got back to his house I pushed him down on the chair in the living room and proceeded to mount him. Note, the chair was good, even better than the couch. Anywho, we eventually moved to the stairs and that's where we finished. After I got all cleaned off, we migrated into the spare bedroom where there was "making out" and "heavy petting" which quickly led to doggie style. Here is where we ran into our problem. He was thrusting a little too deeply and it was getting painful, so I told him not to go so deep. He gave one more hard deep thrust and I think he said something but I dont remember, and he pulled out and said that he tore himself. He thrusted too hard and ripped himself open and was bleeding. Bleeding from his penis. I got kind of upset thinking that I broke him, but he calmed me down and we snuggled and I rubbed his head (not THAT one) to make him feel better.

It was certainly not the way I wanted to end a day in which my mother fell and got a concussion, and Amanda and I almost got into a car accident when some idiot ran a stop sign. On the upside, we didnt use a condom tonight and I didnt get all irritated. We used one on Thursday and I did, so Im thinking that its the condoms doing it despite me never having that problem with condoms before recently. Before anyone has a panic attack, he ejaculated on me instead of in me, so no worries (since we all know that Im not on the pill because it screws up my cycle).

[EDIT] I hit enter on this post and realized that this feels like the first normal type post in a long time. Combine that with the general feeling of contentment lately, and I may be coming out of my depression. I like that idea.


1 Comments:


Blogger Marcus said...

The R rated graphic content is one of the reason I like reading your blog... Hopefully he his doing better.. man have really hurt.....

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 8:38:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera