its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, July 29} I need you to show me the way from crazy I wanna be so much more than this
Sometimes its the offhand comments that catch me by surprise and devistate me all over again. Its the realization that you cant always trust the people you think you can. You never know until afterwards, the extent of disrespect that people can have for you, and that you may think someone has your back, but in the end you realize that they really dont care and would rather enable others to lead you on. Blood is not thicker than water, and normally I dont hold grudges, but the more that I find out, the more this leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Its not fair that Im the one who cant sleep at night, that Im the one who's up until sunrise crying over things I wish could have been, over people that I wish could have cared.

Honestly, its no wonder I question my own self worth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera