its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, July 20} Every action in this world will bear a consequence.
There's a big ole "Im Afraid of the Fireworks" party going on in my bedroom right now and there's a small beige mongrel currently taking up half of my bed. Its quite um, cozy. Hopefully once I decide its time for me to sleep she'll go back on the floor to curl up on my pile of clean clothes that Im too lazy to put away.

Although there was some friend drama earlier in the evening, but my evening ended up well. The stairs were interesting.

Oh, and I heard an awesome new song! It might be my new favorite, its called Face Down and its by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera