its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, May 28} I cut myself again and again to remind myself of you.
I saw my doctor today, mostly to get him to write a note that I wont be ready to go back to work on June 13th. He feels its time for me to be on medication for my depression because I really havent improved since I saw him last. He called the pharmacy and told him to do me up a prescription for Paxil. Its still sitting there, mostly because I dont have the money to pay for it, and because I havent decided if I want it or not. The thing holding me back from seeing someone about my mental health issues all along is that im terrified of just being put on medication to mask it all. I honestly would rather be taught coping skills, than be put on medication and I've said that all along. The last time I saw my doctor he wanted to write me a prescription and I fought him on it. Im under the opinion that as a general populace, we're over medicated and have no real coping skills as to how to actually deal with the pressure of living in a capitalist society. Ugh, I feel like I belong in Girl, Interrupted.

In other news, Corrine's wedding shower was yesterday and it was beautiful, and worth every bit of the work that went into it. Decorating the hall though, was probably one of the best days I've had yet. Coochie, anyone? Im hoping the videos end up on YouTube ;)


2 Comments:


Blogger Rinstah said...

hahahaha Saturday is definately not something I will forget any time soon.

Stage dancers, american idol, accoustic air guitar, future father in laws and coochie. What a night.

Thanks for all your help. You've been truely amazing and I have no idea what I'd do with out my girls.

As for the depression, anytime you need to talk you can give me a call day or night. Who cares what time it is. Thats what I'm hear for.

Oh - and I think we need to schedule our night time MSN's again. I miss our foursomes ;)

Monday, May 28, 2007 6:47:00 p.m.  


Blogger Millie said...

Hey Jenna, don't be afraid of the pills, I have been where you are once, and I was soooooo bad I was on 2 different types of anti depressants at the same time, they aren't so bad really, and they do help, and once you get back to your old self and they will help you do that you can come off them, I was on them quite awhile but eventually came off them, I still have my days where I think sometimes I still need them but I haven't gone back on them. They will help, I have been off them about 4 years now, give them a try they really do help. If there is anything I can do for you or if you just need to talk, just let me know. Take care of yourself

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 8:15:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera