its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, April 30} Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd
Wow, my stats are up, I guess tragedy does draw a crowd. If you're reading because you actually are curious to see how Im doing, thank you. If you're just hanging around to see if I finally give in and off myself, well, obviously I havent. Sorry, I'll try harder. What surprises me is that there is a LOT of local people who read, many more than I actually know about. This actually makes me curious, and somewhat amused, especially since you're all coming here directly, and not clicking on a link on another page.

Question: Is it wrong to want to screw a guy just to get someone else out of your head? My conscience tells me it is, but my ladyparts are telling me just to find someone and screw 'em.


1 Comments:


Blogger Rinstah said...

get a vibrator ;)

your lady parts would be happy.

Monday, April 30, 2007 3:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera