its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, April 17} See what happens when Im angsty.
So last week's hookup was really friggin random. He'll be referred to as Mr. Man for now because I dont care to broadcast his identity across the entire internet for reasons which are somewhat complicated and I just dont feel like going there right now. Back to my story. It was Easter Sunday and I was home chillin and talkin to people online, killing time on an otherwise boring evening. It was KW's birthday and she was having a few drinks at home with her brother, and I decided that, fuck it, I was off the next day, I'll have a cooler before bed. We'll blame it all on the liquor.

Myself, and most of my girls have been really guy frustrated lately, and we were all talkin that night about such frustrations, which propmted to set my MSN personal message to something like "guys suck, yes all of you". Somewhere about midnight, Mr. Man (who had been out for the evening) messages me with "i dont suck, i lick" (I know, Mr Romantic obviously). Keep in mind, now, he and I have never flirted. We've had coversations about off colour topics, but it was alwas general conversation, never actually directed toward one another. When I received his message though, I thought fuck it, and basically told him to shut it because I hadnt had any in a while. So for the next hour the conversation pretty much went along the lines of "Im horny" "Yeah, me too" "Yeah, this sucks" until he finally came out and asked me if I wanted to go fool around. If you knew how I already felt about him, you'd know that I wouldnt have said no regardless. So I gave him an affirmive answer and he pretty much bolted out the door.

It was almost half past one in the morning when he picked me up, and we went out to that place where you can see the lighthouse and sat and just talked for like an hour and a half as if we were just hangin out. Then at about 3am he made his move and kissed me, and didnt stop kissing me the whole time. Even after he finished, he stayed inside me, kissing me. The sex itself might not have been stellar (first time sex with someone in car, remember), but the kissing got me. Im very much a kisser and usually have to ask to be kissed during, so him doing that automatically was very much a turn on. Obviously it, and him, has been stuck in my head since that night.

So, what about since then? Well, things havent changed between he and I. The hookup hadnt been brought up for a couple of days, so I brought it up myself and asked if it was just something random that we were gonna forget about, and he said no, not unless I wanted to. Well, obviously not. So I followed that up by asking if it was going to happen again, to which he replied, that it basically fell onto whether or not I wanted to. Again, we know the answer to that. So that's pretty much where it sits. I'd been interested in hooking up with him for a while now, but always worried about what it would do to the dynamic that we already had, but it hasnt changed anything. So we'll see what happens, and where it will go. Im playing my cards close to my chest for this one. I dont want to build myself up, or try and rush anything along. I like him as a person too much to fuck things up.


2 Comments:


Blogger Squirk said...

You must have very different sex to me if you have to ask for kisses.

Kisses are the major component of any of my normal couplings, and definitely any all-nighter.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 3:13:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I've only ever had guys who kissed during foreplay, not during actual intercourse, so it been difficult to get that out of my head.

Then he has the nerve to go and act normal since then. Ugh! That part is somewhat frustrating.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 3:18:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera