its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, April 29} I'll take you for who you are If you take me for everything
I started measuring time in good days and bad days. Thursday, was a very bad day. Well, in the afternoon anyhow. Thursday afternoon I just layed on the bed for hours wanting to die. When Corrine got home from school she invited me to her house for supper and to watch Grey's Anatomy. I've been making it a point to try and get out everyday because that makes things bearable, so I agreed. Supper was good (and keep in mind when I get this depressed, food is no longer my friend), and then we went for a walk (that's another thing I've been making it a point to do lately), watched Grey's, and then made cookies. I ended the day on a completely opposite note than I had started.

Friday I even woke up in a good mood. I got the kitchen tidied and did some other stuff around the house. In the evening I went into the mall with KW to pick up a birthday present for Corrine, then we went to Swiss Chalet to eat, then to KG's place to pick something up and have a little visit. It was a great night. Sometime after midnight though, my body decided to go into full on anxiety attack. Anxiety attack in general is one thing, but anxiety attack at like 1am, when you're alone in your bedroom with nowhere to go is quite another thing. I ended up messaging Mr. Man, whom I hadnt really talked a whole lot to in the past week, and he let me just talk myself down. I would have preferred to not be alone in my room on the internet, but times like this you need to take what you can get. Actually, he did volunteer that if he hadnt already had a couple of beers, he would have come and picked me up. I made it through though. He and I were up talking until past 3am, long after I had calmed down. It was good.

When I woke up Saturday afternoon I remembered that I still had a bit of running around to do for Corrine's birthday, so KW came with me again and did that, then I went up to Corrine's for BBQ and ice cream cake with her and Steve. We stayed and had some laughs at the TV. It was a good day, minus my mother being a selfish bitch, but lately that's nothing new.

I havent gotten out of bed yet today, so we'll see what's to come.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera