its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, April 25} I need you to feel this I need this to make me whole
It was when she asked me when the last time I ever felt happy, that it really hit home. I've never actually felt happy, never that I can ever remember. I knew I was making the right choice, I cant live like this any longer. Today, you see, I broke down and walked into the ER of the Regional hospital and admitted that I needed to talk to someone about the overwhelming sadness and anxiety that I've just gotten sick of dealing with on my own. My breakdown that I took a week ago wasnt the first one, not by any means. I've been dealing with this as long as I can remember. The first time I wrote a suicide note was when I was 13 years old. How I've managed to get this far without having sought help before, I really have no idea. Today was maybe the best decision I've ever made.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera