its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, February 15} :P
So my router at home finally died, so my lack of posting can be attributed to my lack of internet. Fun. As Im too poor to buy a new router until I get paid again in a week, I will just have to suffer until then. Im not hardcore enough to fight over the connection to the DSL router. If I cant have my wireless, I can wait. Wow, I cant believe I actually typed those words.

Nonetheless, its too akward to really type anything of substance here at work, and there's too many people that hover around my desk. So you'll have to wait for the story of The Terminator ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera