its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, February 25} OMG I talk about effing *gasp*
I went and saw The Number 23 tonight with Kelly G and Ryan (great movie, by the way) and there was this one scene where this song was playing and it just caught me, and I asked the girls if they knew it and Ryan said that she had it home, but couldnt remember the name of it at that moment. After the movie was over we stayed through the credits to find out, it was Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge. When I got home I downloaded it and man is it ever a great song (although I swear I know it from somewhere other than that movie). The beat is fantastic! This is the perfect "fuck to" song, the tone of the song arouses me, and the beat would be very easy to get a good rhythm to. I really want to fuck somebody with this song playing in the background. Talk about hot. Plus, how hot would it be to have a guy actually grab me by the hair and tell me he wants me to tear me apart? I get all out of gear just thinking about it. I like it rough, what can I say?

Oh, and I heard the best news today! The loser that I dated for four years? Well apparently he's moved home now, and is (get this) working in the food court in the mall. *giggle* At least he's doing well for himself. Gee, I couldnt even type that with a straight face.


2 Comments:


Blogger Christophe said...

She Wants Revenge sound a bit like a cross between Interpol, Joy Division and Cake...

The perfect fuck music is Wham - Careless Whisper...

Everybody knows that...

Monday, February 26, 2007 6:21:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Just in case you werent being sarcastic, I would classify Careless Whisper more so as "make love" music. Im not exactly a "make love" kind of girl (I cant even refer to sex as "making love" and keep a straight face). Im more of a "grab my hair and pull my head back and bite my neck while Im straddling your lap and fucking you" kind of girl. Although you probably wouldnt figure it just by passing me in the street.

I cant remember the last time a song has aroused me the way Tear You Apart does.

Monday, February 26, 2007 10:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera