its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, January 3} *sigh*
Im sad. I finally talked to him and he broke up with me because he feels he's not good enough for me? No, I dont get it either, and as much as I tried to convince him otherwise, he's too stubborn and depressed to realize the difference. I dont think Im sad so much as we're broken up, but that he's not willing to see it the way it really is. Im frusterated with him over it, and most of all Im hurt. I wont ever get over him, and I'll always want to be with him. No other guy will ever compare to him in any aspect, ever. It will always only be him. I know he wants me to hate him, but he hasnt earned my hatred. I just cant take him off of the pedestal that I have him on, and I wish he'd open up his eyes and realize. But, for now, I deal.

Oh, and Rin took me out tonight and I actually ate a meal, first one since Sunday. I should be good till next weekend now. (Im joking about that ...maybe)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera