its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, January 7} I hate drama, I really hate drama.
So I was sitting here before and MSN messenger told me I had an email from Hi5. I checked the email and it said that his "Psycho Ex" (or whatever she is now) had left me a message. Automatically I assume the worse and figure its going to just be something hurtful. I cant deal with anything like that at this point, so I give Kelly (who was the only person I happened to be talking to at the time) my username and password to log in and read it first to soften the blow. Here's what she sent me:
hi
i noticed that you were looking at my profile. i'm truly am sorry that you got hurt. although it really wasn't anything to do with me. but if you can understand how badly hurt i have been. i have known frankie for a long time. I feel really bad that you feel he used you and that he lied to you. i have had a few lies told to me as well. but we have a beautiful little boy together and i guess we see that no matter how badly that we hurt each other that he comes first. I don't even really know why i am writing this to you. i just have read your profile and it seems we have alot in common. i always put others first and get hurt. which is why i feel so bad that frankie hurt you. don't take it personally and don't say you're not worth it. frankie is a pretty persuasive person.
anyways i don't know what else to say. i just feel bad
The fuck? Talk about throwing me for a loop. That was totally not the type of message I expected to get from her. Not the way he made her out to be. I dont like drama and this just keeps getting stranger and stranger. Thank fuck for friends to get me through this.


2 Comments:


Blogger Christophe said...

Maybe it's time to admit, psycho is just plain normal... To be normal, or even aspire to it on this planet is just plain maladjusted...

As Scarygoround said today...

"It's already a world of endless torment..."

Ne'er a truer word spoken...

Sorry for your trouble, Jenna!

Monday, January 08, 2007 9:53:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

He totally made her out to be a mean and horrible person. Im starting to rethink that after that message that she sent me. Obviously he was just telling things with his own spin on them.

I can only wonder what one must think of me after reading some of the things I've been posting, lol.

Monday, January 08, 2007 7:18:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera