its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, January 1} I had been warned that 25 would be the worst year of my life..
I've been awake twenty-one hours and counting. I dont want to sleep. Once I lay down and close my eyes Im going to start thinking about it, and thinking about it will only bring the tears back. I want it back. I want it all back. I've never felt so desperate and pathetic in all of my life. I make fun of people like this, and here I am, one of them.

Corrine rescued me for a little while, but I just couldnt stay sitting on her couch crying so I came home. When I came in my father started talking to me and I realized that I just couldnt be at home yet so I took the car and went up to Kim's where she and Janice were waiting. I was still so detached from what was going on that the New Year didnt mean all that much. I left shortly after that and came home. I know everybody cares about me and means well, but right now Im too raw to be social.

When I came home Molly came downstairs with me and has been laying on her bed over in the corner the entire time I've been sitting in bed watching episodes of Dexter that I have downloaded. She's not a cuddly dog, but knowing she's in the room, hearing her snoring is comforting nonetheless. Like, even when Im alone there's someone looking out for me.

I want to wake up tomorrow and for it all to be what it was. I want it back.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera