its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, January 16} guh.
I hate the snow. I specifically hate to drive when there's snow on the road. I think hate, probably isnt even describing it all that well. I get such bad anxiety over it I shake. Any little shift in the car and I have a panic attack. Its not good, trust me. So this morning I get up and get ready to leave by 6am for work at 7am. I confirmed with Kelly that I was picking her up and pulled out of my driveway at 6:20am. Normally it only takes me ten minutes to get to Kelly's, but with the snow on the road, and having to account for the shitty ass tires on my car it actually took me twenty minutes from the time I pulled out of the driveway. Now, I know I could have easily gotten away with taking my brother's car because his at least has winter tires on it, but I have to teach myself how to handle the big car in the snow, since its my first winter with it. It still burns me that there were four studded winter tires on my Sunfire when it got smashed in April, and now there's no way that I can afford to put studded ones on this car. Sigh, I'll just have to account for it and drive super slow and super careful. I have no choice but to go in, its work, I have to be there, I just wish I didnt have to drive a distance in the weather to get there.

It made me feel all fuzzy inside though, when a girl in my training class came back in from having a smoke and told me that my brother was asking if I had made it in on time because he knows how I get when I have to drive in snow. There's nothing like knowing that people are thinking of you when you're doing something that's really frightening. I feel so loved.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera