its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, January 14} Four coolers, two Alabama Slammers, two tequila shots, and some weed. I was fucked up proper.
So its perfectly safe to say that Im over him. I might still be a little bitter over the miserable way he handled things, but I am over him.

Last night was fun. I feel somewhat smug about it because yeah, I went out with my girls, but we met up with his friends at the pool hall and we hung out with his friends. I got high with his friends. And one of his friends didnt even have any idea that we were broken up. I had no problem telling the story, I have nothing to hide. Plus, his friends are cool, and I liked hanging out with them anyway.

I think Im still half out of it. More later.


2 Comments:


Blogger Christophe said...

I've been meaning to inquire.

Just what the hell is a "cooler"???

Ta.

Monday, January 15, 2007 1:46:00 p.m.  


Blogger Christophe said...

Ah... Sounds like an alcopop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcopop

And it is!

Mostly, I was trying to get an idea of size of said beverage... I was thinking these things were like 1 litre in size!

D'ya know they sell beer in Chile in 1600 ml bottles, that's pretty much the only size they have.

I miss Chile.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 6:48:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera