its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, December 16} My hair is being coloured as we speak.
Tonight is the fashion show/dance that Frankie's LOB* is putting on. We've had tickets for weeks now and despite the fact that Im seriously po' we're still going. I can guarantee you I will be one of the sexiest chicks in the room, and I am going to get hammered and have a good time. I joke around saying that Im trying to "drink to forget", but I just need to relax myself for a night.

Im drinking again next Friday for Kelly G's birthday and Im really looking forward to it. Imagine, I've made it to twenty five and a half years old without having attended a hotel party. AND we're only having to pay $15 each for the room. Spiffy!

Oh, and sometimes I wonder why some people are still reading this blog. My life is obviously of some interest to you, but I cant understand why. You know who you are. I've never read, and never will read your Live Journal, anything you post toward me just gets passed along by a third party.

*Line of business.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera