its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, December 8} Im only posting this so nobody worries.
To be quite honest, my automatic reaction when I found out was to go home and hang myself. I seriously didnt think I could live through it. I felt like I disappointed everyone, and now I'll be looked down on or sneered at. My boyfriend calmed me down quite a bit and assured me that Im not the complete failure that Im convinced I am, and this will get rectified. Im not going to talk about it, because there are things that the entire bloody internet doesnt need to know, but rest assured Im not suicidal, so there's no need to worry. Pretend that there's nothing wrong and we'll get along fine.


3 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

you need to get out. Ive been terribly worried about you. If you want to talk, you know where im at, and i can always avoid studying for a bit.

Im serious if you need to talk, im here.

Saturday, December 09, 2006 12:22:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Thank you darling for your concern, but things should work out fine now.

We need to get together soon though, I still feel bad about not getting to see you on your birthday!

Sunday, December 10, 2006 10:28:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

well you know im around if you need anyone to talk to.

We definately need to get together. exam on tuesday but then its officially xmas break for me. Wednesday is shopping with angela but after that im free.

Sunday, December 10, 2006 11:18:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera