its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, November 17} Wow.
Taken from an MSN messenger conversation where I admit to him that I have severely low self-esteem:

.jenna. says: i cannot fathom why anyone at all would find me attractive in any way
Frankie says: but I DO find you attractive...in EVERY way
.jenna. says: see that's where we differ
Frankie says: but beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and when I first beheld you, I was taken by you
.jenna. says: taken is a strong word
Frankie says: and true
.jenna. says: and this was back in the day?
Frankie says: yup
Frankie says: and now
Frankie says: and every time I see you or even think of you

Taken, he used a word like taken to describe how he felt when he first saw me over two years ago. And yet, I still feel Im fat and ugly and not worthy of anyone's adoration. I mean, come on, my ex cheated on me with a chick who even I think Im prettier than. Who wouldnt have a complex after that?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera