its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, November 11} oh so totally random
Im just sitting here waiting for him to call me so I can go out again. We dont have actual plans, we're just going to sit in and play video games together (ooo how nerdy) because we're both poor, but have the day off tomorrow. And I want to get laid. His presence alone arouses me, is this because we're new, or because Im dating a guy Im crazy about? Either way, Im not complaining.

I do have news! Janice had a little girl! We must welcome little Sarah Adeline into the world. I have not seen her yet, but I am very excited to. Hopefully tomorrow, when Im off.

Corrine's coming home next weekend! I cant wait for Thursday night sobfests Grey's Anatomy, and other such get-togethers. Speaking of get-togethers, the girls from work and I are going out drinking next Saturday. If you could see me, Im grinning evilly.


2 Comments:


Blogger Foalan said...

Hey Chickie! This blog contains absolutely nothing lol, but yeah I wanted to say hi and I'll put your blog on my list to check ^_^.

And yeah I can't wait for Saturday either. I'm so going to need more clothes LOL.

Sunday, November 12, 2006 8:05:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Oh I think I need at least a new hobag top for next Saturday, despite the fact that my man will be at a party in another town *grin*.

Rin, wanna come shopping with me Saturday afternoon (pending day off approval, of course)?

Sunday, November 12, 2006 10:24:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera