its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, November 5} Im doing a really good job of avoiding cleaning my room.
So Frankie and the boys play pool every Saturday night and I was invited to go along with them (its not just a boy's night, girlfriends are allowed to go), so I planned ahead and invited a couple of work friends to come along and we'd have a great time. And what a great time it was. See, Im not particularly great at pool. I dont suck horribly, I just have this bad habit of rushing my shots and effing them up. If I let myself take my time I can actually play well. Friday night, Frankie and I had gone and played pool by ourselves and he won every one of the five games that we played. This sets up last night. We get there and he and I play a game. I win. I then play his friend Dave, and I win. So Pat goes up against me, and I win. At this point Frankie decides to play against me again, and again I beat him. It was kind of amusing, and some of the boys were rooting for me, which amused me a great deal. Frankie was convinced I had hustled him the night before.

As that game was ending, my girls (Kelly W and Ryan) had arrived and were quite excited to see how well I had been doing. But, everything ends eventually and Joe (the guy from Herman's Kim) played against me and I lost. Im not a bad loser, and I was kind of getting bored with it since the girls had arrived and I wanted to talk with them. After that we ended up playing doubles for the rest of the night, and just hanging out. I did not drink because I had the car, but my girls were drinking and we decided that we totally needed to drink together so we made plans for two weeks from now to go again and take Kelly G with us and get shitfaced. Now that will be a good time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera