its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, November 5} Everyone these days is getting a kitten. Not I, let me tell you. Not only am I allergic to the creatures, but housecats terrify me.
Rather than try and recap the entire month of October, I'll just fill you in on my new boyfriend. So, his name is Frankie and he is three years older than I am. Actually, our birthdays are only four days apart, heh. I've known who he was for quite a while. We work in the same building, and he started working there a while before I did, so we knew of each other just from around work. I've always found him attractive looking, but I dont know if I had ever actually crushed on him, only because I was with someone back when I first remember noticing him around (he did quit a while ago and came back almost a year ago). It turns out that he's actually crushed on me for years. He used a word like struck to describe his reaction to first seeing me. Wow. Tell me that didnt take me back a few steps. Someone actually crushed on me for years. Years. Of all people, me at that. And not just anyone, but someone I found attractive as well.

We've been going out a month and we're getting on great. He has met all members of my immediate family, and I've met his mother and his sister. His father just came home from working in another province, so I'll meet him soon, and once the custody issues are ironed out I will get to meet his son. Yes, my boyfriend has a child, a child who isnt a year old yet. Dont worry, he isnt jumping from the mother to me, they've been broken up for a while now, so for once Im not dating a guy who's on the rebound. There's always a first time for everything.

Im tired now, updates will come sooner, hopefully, rather than later. I did kick ass and take names at pool tonight ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera