its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, October 5} And I got home at 3am.
Soooo........ remember this guy? Well yesterday he asked me to go out with him Friday night. I accepted of course, because I like him. I wasnt going to post anything at all until after I went out with him, but tonight he got out of work early so I asked him to go for coffee*. You're wondering if I had sex with him, right? I didnt, all clothes remained intact, but there was some kissing (which is uncomfortable in the front seat of my car), and then we were chased away by the cops like we were kids. For the record, Im 25 and he's 28. More will come after I go out with him on Friday.

Oh! I had ordered jeans from American Eagle and I got them today and they look fantastic on me :D Of course I'll be wearing them Friday night ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera