its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, October 14} And again I come home with weak knees.
So that abstaining thing? That lasted until tonight. Oh. My. Gosh. The guy's got circumference. Not only does he have the largest penis I've ever had in my body, but he's got staying power. Serious staying power. And the sex actually felt good. You dont realize that your previous experiences werent all that hot, until you actually have great sex. For the first time ever I actually wished that it didnt have to end. Im not exaggerating when I say we could have easily gone all night.

Not only is he a great lover, but he's a great looking guy, and has a charm and wit about him that makes me swoon. AND I've already got him wrapped around my finger. We are completely crazy for each other and I love it. Whatever I did, or went through, to deserve this guy, was totally worth it.

Tonight made up for the fact that I didnt get to see Joel Plaskett perform two weekends in a row like some people I know, lol. I cannot wait until next weekend!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera