its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, September 11} We're dealing with high class individuals here.
Blood obviously does not run deep.

How DARE he have the nerve to go around and villify me after I dumped Dirtbag knowing full well that he fucked some chick behind my back when he was away. This is the discussion my mother and I had earlier this evening. Oh yes, she knows. She knows ALL about it and she will make sure the rest of the family knows the full story as well. How dare I become villified over it when it was fully known what he did to me. Trust me, everyone will know. Everyone will know how Dirtbag isnt the only slimy person in this situation.

Im angry now, but I've never felt to betrayed as I did today. I was sick all afternoon, and I cried the whole way home. I was not crying over the fact that I was cheated on (that wasnt a surprise, remember), but THIS betrayal was more than I really could take. Its good to know that when the chips are down you can always count on your family eh?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera