its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, September 1} Something is better than nothing right?
Well, training is over, and Im rather glad. Some of the people in my training class were start to seriously get on my nerves. See, they had us in a class with existing agents being cross trained and new people hired off the street. This meant that they had to gear the training toward the new hires, and those of us who have been in the building for four or more years (and multiple different contracts) sat around bored. It was frusterating, but not as frusterating as some of the other agents who had been there like three years and asked more questions than the new hires. About things that she should have known. Im glad I had Kelly next to me, so we could share exasperated sighs and comments, and Robyn was always close enough to be able to roll our eyes at each other when another question was repeated, or when people kept comparing everything to the last contract. I couldnt have taken any more of it.

Training being over naturally means that my next shift I'll be taking calls, which is fine by me. I'll be nervous answering my first call, but its all stuff that I've done before. If you're wondering what I'll be doing, Im moved from a contract where we supported internet within hotels worldwide, to assisting home users remove malicious software from their computers. Piece of cake. I wont be going elbows deep into the operating system, but that's fine by me. I'll finally be able to kick back and just take calls without having to worry about all of the other bullshit of the last contract AND no supervisors (who's son you've dated) making off the cuff remarks as they walk by. This alone is worth the move.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera