its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, September 7} Some people would be upset if they heard news like this.
I feel fantastic. I found out tonight without a shadow of a doubt that my ex that I broke up with last summer had cheated on me. Copied from the girl's blog:
Side Bar: Phil and I have a 'history'....we dated a couple of times...then we hooked up for over a year. Anyway...that was over 3 years ago now. There's nothing between us and I would like to be friends at least.... oh well.
Now, if you do the math, I met and started going out with him 5 years ago and dated him for four years. Sooo... if she was still hooking up with him "more than three years ago" he was with me at the time. Three months before I started with him, he had broken up with his highschool girlfriend of three and a half years. The story he told me was that he had met this other chick a couple of weeks before the term ended (at university), meaning that without a doubt he cheated on me.

This totally justifies the time I made out with another guy.

And breaking up with him on MSN messenger? Doesnt hold a candle to this.

I win.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera