its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, September 4} I shouldnt try and blog when Im talking to people on messenger.
I downloaded Windows Media Player 11 Beta last night and I really like it. So far it has not caused my computer to freeze up or crash like WMP 10 used to. And the interface is quite flashy and shiny, which is always important. I also upgraded IE7 from Beta to RC1 for no other reason than it was available. I dont see a difference from the last Beta. Not that its a big deal, Im a Firefox user anyway, I just feel I should have my Microsoft products up to date. That said, Im in no rush to upgrade to Vista (this pc meets the minimum requirements, but nothing more).

I just had a whole essay typed out about how I have low self esteem and as a result I seriously start doubting myself when people dont msg me or invite me to do stuff, and because of the self doubt I cant make the first move (Like, I havent talked to Janice in like a month and I feel shitty, but just cant force myself to pick up the phone.), but I dont feel like talking about that right now. In the meantime, meet Bree (more later on why Im introducing her).


2 Comments:


Blogger Christophe said...

What?

WHAT WHAT WHAT???

What the hell is all that "Bree" stuff about???

I spent about 15 minutes watching youtube videos last night and am staggered by how self obsessed and narcissitic today's youth has become!!!

Obnoxious girl and boy!!!

Thursday, September 07, 2006 6:28:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I cant help but be addicted to Bree and Daniel, in the way one drives past a car wreck and cant help but to look.

These are your typical middle-class North American youth. Wealth breeds this.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 11:54:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera