its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, September 10} I love posting drunk.
Im drunk. My cousin go tmarried today and we went to the reception tongiht and Im drunk. I did not pick up at the reception and I couldnt go to Hermans becaus emy stupid brother didnt have ID and Jenelle was wasteder than me and we couldnt go. BUT me n Jenelle had a great time dancing away at the reception and then some chick told me I "look great for my age" cuz she thought I was liek 21 and I dont think she was hitting on me. Oh! And we knocked on the firestation and the old man fireman came to the door but then the hot guy looked at us throught the window and when we were waiting for our drive these four guys started walking toward us and I ran back up to the firstartion and they were all "do you know where we can get weed" and I y elled that we werent from that area and he looked at me and was "so what's your name" and I said "Jenna" and he was "Jenna what" and I told him and I said where I was from cuz I looked hot and they talked to us for another ten minutes and then left to go find weed. They were like 20 or something. Im going to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera