its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, September 3} Fuck me sideways.
My world has just been rocked.

I was trawling through the interweb and came across one of those websites with silly articles and reviews of things, and as per ususal I started looking on the "about" section, which led me to the bios of the contributors. This is where I discovered that one of the guys who runs the site has the same last name as I do. To put this in perspective, I have a last name that nobody else around here has. My grandfather is from a different province, so the only people in this province with this last name are those who are directly related to us. Even elsewhere, the name is not at all common, so to randomly see some guy on the internet with the same name fucked me the hell up. I had to email him basically to point out this fact. He's going to think Im strange, but I just couldnt help myself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera