its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, September 14} And then there's your girlfriend She opens her legs and gives your life meaning Is that what you love her for?
I get in the car today and notice a tenner stuck in the visor. I dont know who put it there, but thank you for the gas money. I was in and out of the DMV in half an hour with my business taken care of AND Wal*Mart took my car right away (oil change), so I was in and out of there in slightly over half an hour. I was on a roll today. While at Wal*Mart, I found a really cute luggage set for only $30 (it was pink, I couldnt leave it there. Plus, I dont own a suitcase.), but my favorite find today was my lipgloss. It wasnt that I was over the moon for the color, or that it was a great price, or even that I needed lipgloss, I found a shade called (are you ready?) snog and couldnt leave it on the shelf.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera