its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, September 20} All you know about me is what I've sold you, dumb fuck. I sold out long before you ever heard my name.
Does it make sense that I was more offended by the fact that he told me he watched me walk in the building and it looked like I had lost weight, than I was over the fact he was looking down my shirt? I really wanted to say "So I suppose I look like a cow every other day?". I did not take it as a compliment whatsoever. I do not like casual acquaintances pointing out my weight, I have a difficult enough time dealing with it on my own.

He was not the first person today that I caught looking down my shirt, and that is the sort of thing I take as a compliment. For the most part, I have yet to have a problem dealing with what essentially boils down to sexual harassment at work. As long as it is innocent, or the other party and I are on the same page, I can have fun with that. Besides, when it comes down to making sure I get my vacation approved next month, they can look at whatever the hell they want to look at. Everybody has a price, and my vacation plans are already made.

I will be working extra hours starting Saturday. This I decided today. Sometimes sucking up is not below me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera