its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, August 3} This is why I shouldnt be allowed outside.
Despite being a wonderful person, I admit, Im not perfect. I criticize people. Frequently, but for good reason. There are some people who should not be allowed to dress themselves. I've compiled a list of the just a few of the most common offenders. Please dont fall under one of these categories.

There. Now, please, get up and look in the mirror. If you currently fall under one of the above descriptions, please change.


1 Comments:


Blogger Christophe said...

Socks + Sandals = Beard

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:57:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera