its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, August 24} Quick.
I switched to the new Beta version of Blogger. Its meh. There's nothing new about it that really turns my crank. I have no desire to make this blog permission only any time soon (like LJ "friends only").

Despite not learning anything new in training (its been just a refresher so far), Im having a great time. I really, really like the people that I work with.

I was looking at the website of the artist who did my last tattoo, and he tattooed the same design on someone else, in the same spot but different colours, after mine. I was the first and it makes me smirk :)

Tomorrow, Kimberly and I are going out to see Rock Ranger and get drunk. If I get to make out with a boy it will be a bonus. (Possible drunk post to follow)


1 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

wow, blogger is taking suit after lj with a permission only? hmmm interesting.

If anything I plan on a drunk post. Plus ill get to use my new grey's "very drunk" icon.

In other news, I cant wait for tomorrow. EEeekkk!

Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:27:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera