its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, August 26} I think its safe to say Im hungover.
I went to bed with the spins, and I woke up with the spins... at 9am. I refused to get out of bed still spinning, so now its 4pm and I have not been out of bed yet. At least there's no headache or spins going on. My mouth feels yucky, but I have not had any food or drink, or even brushed my teeth as of this point. I can strongly see me back in bed sometime around 9pm. Trust me, it was all worth it.

If you're wondering how much I drank, I had 6 coolers. I normally cannot drink more than 4. I was seeing double halfway through the fourth one, but set a goal for myself to drink six. You know how you do those things while drunk? Anyway, by the time I finished drinking it wasnt safe for me to sit. As long as I was mobile, I was good. This was enforced by the guy that I knew who wouldnt leave us/me alone. He was determined to get me to dance with him. Now, I had good reason, going off to dance with him would have left Kimberly alone, and even if the guy was someone I wanted to get with, I wouldnt have done that. Unfortunately he obviously didnt get any hints. Kim even flat out told him that he was not getting in my pants, which didnt deter him. Anytime we stopped somewhere within the bar, he was right next to me, so we kept mobile, just to lose him. It got to the point where, if he would come over to us, we'd leave. It kind of sucked that we didnt get to enjoy the band's last set as much as we should have, but they were fantastic nonetheless. Id really like to see them again, hopefully without any annoying people.

I think I need to go lay down again.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

last night was too much fun. And even if you did find someone to hook up with, i would have let you go on your way. I was content sitting down and listening to the music. I really really enjoyed the band.

well your wish may come true to see them again. Their website says that they will be playing there again at the end of september. Im game if you are.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:25:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Just tell me the when and where, and Im game to see them again, lol. Im also very excited to go and see The Trews too!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 11:38:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera